The Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC) provides Online Services technical assistance via the Service Desk.
email: [email protected]
- Monday to Friday, except national and ACT public holidays
- 9:00AM to 5:00PM AEST
|1||Research Data Australia (RDA)||RDA Portal Production and Demo|
|2||RDA Registry Production and Demo|
|3||DOI Service||DOI Service (Production and Test)|
|4||Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA) portal||Production and Demo||RVA portal documentation|
|5||RVA editor||PoolParty||RVA editor (PoolParty) documentation|
|6||Research Activity Identifier (RAiD)||RAiD||RAiD Service|
|7||Handle Service||Production and Demo||Handle Service documentation|
|8||IGSN Service||IGSN Service|
Emailing Service Desk
- Simply send an email to services ([email protected])
- A JIRA issue will be automatically created for any new issue (new subject) sent to Service Desk. You will receive a notification with your JIRA issue reference number. You use this reference number to provide update, request for assistance or support.
A JIRA account will be created for users who sent an email to the Service Desk for the first time. An email with the link to reset your password will automatically be sent to you. By default, your email address is your JIRA login name.
ARDC staff are issued with standard user accounts for JIRA.
Logging in to JIRA
- If you have a JIRA account, please login to https://jira.ardc.edu.au
- To create an issue, click the button on top of the screen.
- Fill out the form with relevant information regarding your issue, feedback, enquiry, request, etc. Be as descriptive as you can be. Use the 'Attachment' field to attach a document.
- Click the when done. A JIRA issue will be created and will be available in your Dashboard. An email will automatically be sent to the user's email address.
Issue Escalation/Routing Channel:
|1||Research Data Australia (RDA)||ARDC Services team|
|2||RDA Registry||ARDC Services team|
|3||DOI Service||ARDC Services team||DataCite (send an email to [email protected])|
|4||Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA) portal||ARDC Services team|
|5||RVA editor (PoolParty)||ARDC Services team|
Semantic Web Company (raise an issue here: https://jira.semantic-web.at/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/user/login)
|6||Handle Service||ARDC Services team|
|7||IGSN Service||ARDC Services team|
This page has no comments.